Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Goth Challenge: Days 22/24

Day 22 – If you could attend any Goth event what would it be?

Wave Gotik Treffen. I am probably going to attend this event when I'm a bit older (maybe with a friend) because I have an aunt who lives in Berlin, so I could visit her and go :). 

Day 24 – Name the best websites for Goths

Hmm...I mainly only follow blogs do do with online Goth things. Oh wells, I'll make a list


The Ultimate Goth Guide (http://ultimategothguide.blogspot.com/)





Todays outfit (sorry for the lack of pictures, still can't find my camera :( ) : Long sleeved black top, spaghetti strapped (can think of no other way to describe the sleeves, but it's not as bad as it sounds...) black dress (the dress is quite revealing, my mum insists I wear a top under it),  bright pink tights, my boots

No comments: