Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Goth Challenge: Days 13/16/20/21






I had a post planned yesterday (mainly pictures) but then I couldn't find my camera to upload the pictures. Anyhoo, onto the Goth challenge :) And yes, as you may have noticed, I am skipping some Goth Challenge questions, because I'm far behind on it.


Day 13 – What was your first band t-shirt?


I am ashamed to admit I don't own one yet :'(. However, I'm lusting after an Emilie Autumn one of ebay ;-)

Source 
Day 16 – What's the most casual you've ever dressed?


Long black top, jeans, purple crocs (I don't care what anyone else says -  I love my crocs! I have really wide feet, and they're pratically the only shoes I own that are comfy!)

Day 20 – If you could dye your hair any colour what would it be?

Midnight blue right now. I have a few hair styles I need to try out before I die though :)

1) Waist length bleached blond hair 

2) Midnight blue hair, down to my rib cage. 

3) Black hair, with an under shave

4) Bright red, down to my rib cage again

5) Bright pink, a little longer than shoulder length




Day 21 – What body mod do you have or have you considered?

When I was a little younger I got my ears pierced, but sadly they later became infected (apparently I need pure gold piercings :( ) and I had to take them out. Sadness all round (just as any goth likes :P). I really want
to get my ears pierced again, plus a nose piercing :) I also want tattoos, but obviously can't get the tattoo's or nose piercing yet :)




No comments: