Monday, September 5, 2011

Well, I'm back...

Yep, I'm back, and that's me done for the summer holidays :) Back to school on Monday.

I'm really tired right now (traveling does that to me) so this is basically going to be some weird collection of random things ;-)

Who wants to see a picture of me as a little kid?

This is about the longest my hair has ever been, as since I was about 6 or 7 I've been cutting it short. I'm growing it now though :)








   Me, my sister, my brother and my late paternal grandmother, outside her bungalow in Denmark (my dad is from Denmark).

White eyeliner is awesome! (post with me wearing it soon...)

Yeah, this has been a tiny post, but I've got to go kicker shopping now (my lovely boots I wore to school have broken :'( )

3 comments:

Teresa said...

YAY YOU ARE FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Go online to the chat place ASAP, I has left you a message there. So have Luke and Piper)

Teresa said...

(Oh, and we have a troll in the dungeon, we need to change the secret code word. You understood that, right?)

Aisling Lark said...

(Understood it)