Sunday, September 18, 2011

Of Shopping (Outfit Post)

Today I went looking for an outfit for Halloween. And...I succeeded admirably. But this isn't a post of my find, that will come as soon as I get new batteries for my camera.


Really really awful picture...

But this outfit was really cheap for me. As in, it cost me £7.00, including the shoes.

What I'm wearing:

Top: Inherited from my sister, so I have no idea how much it cost, but I didn't pay
Skirt: Given to me from my mum as a gift
Tights (unseen): Mum gets me and my sister new tights often for school
Boots (Unseen): Gift from my mother again
Hat: Gift from a friend (I wanted to wear one of my sisters berets, but she wouldn't let me :( )
Gloves: £7.00 from accessories 

Now that's what I call budget Goth!



A close up of me wearing the furry hat of awesomeness 


The top


The Gloves 


...skirt 


Boots


Jacket I nicked off my sister ;-) I won't tell if you don't 

Listining to: Smile - Avril Lavinge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The moment you want your therapeutic Male sizegenetics that should be performed by a handsome and sexy Gay sizegenetics therapist, make sure you go for your website sexy masseur. They list a very wide range of professionals who seem to be well versed inside of the different styles, types and techniques. China and India is known for their great methods to improve the length and girth of your male vital organ, but how concerning other parts belonging to the world? Surely, other countries also have their own individual distinct methods to enlarge one's penis sizegenetics naturally. One country having a unique way to achieve this is Indonesia.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/