Saturday, June 25, 2011

Off to see Camden

Firstly, Sorry for the non-post yesterday. I was busy and there was a simpsons episode on and next thing you know it's 11 and I had to be at school for 9:15 am the next day...

I'm probably going to do another post (with pictures) because I'm going to Camden Market (for those who don't know what it is, it's a market in Camden (obviously), and Camden has a large gothic community so they have lovely shops there) to get a corset :D So yes, picture's later ;)

Recomend this website, it seems like it would be good if we could get it going more than it already has :D http://goth-to-goth.webs.com/apps/wiki/

Listing to: Opheliac-Emilie Autumn

(I'm going to start saying what I'm listing to at the end of posts, but it won't always be goth music :P)

No comments: