Sunday, June 12, 2011

Clicky Links Number Two

Don't worry, I'll get down to posting whole thingymobobies later but I'm downloading some pictures right now so just a quick list of links for different types of Goth, courtursy (again) of The Ultimate Goth Guide. I'm not saying that this is the only blog that does things like this but these are the first explinations I've found :D







http://ultimategothguide.blogspot.com/2010/12/styles-of-goth-fashion-perky-goth.html (This is a more parent-friendly type of goth as it's not all black)



Ok, I'd say that's enough links for now :D. You don't have to be one paticular type of Goth, these are just a general guide. I'm going to try and include other links as well as just Ultimate Goth Guide because it could get kind of weird if I keep banging on about it! Soon as possible I'm going to get some pictures of my outfit from today up because I'm quite pleased with it as a parent friendly way of being goth

No comments: