Sunday, July 3, 2011

Survey :P

Ok, I saw this on Bloggery of a Gothcat and I assumed we're meant to do it as well if you read it...not really sure but I'll do it anyway :P

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write the sentence here: 'I told you, sir, the where red hot with drinking; So full of valour that they smote the air for breathing in their faces; beat the ground for kissing of he feet; yet always bending towards their project.' (The Works of Shakespeare)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What’s there? The sheet telling me about my E.C.S project (which I have yet to do)

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Umm...really can't remember. I think it was Friends

4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 4:15pm

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 4:20pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Hmm...my mum cutting chicken up for dinner

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Went to the fair in my nearby park

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Little Miss Gloom and Dooms Blog (I spend most of my computer time reading blogs)

9. What are you wearing? Long sleeved black top, long flowing silk skirt

10. Did you dream last night? Probably, but I can't remember what it's about

11. When did you last laugh? Talking to my cousin earlier today

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Nothing apart from white walls :P

13. Seen anything weird lately? Sadly, nope :(

14. What is the last film you saw? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I've finally gotten intereseted in the series (started reading them three days ago, just fineshed goblet of fire) so I got the whole film series out from blockbusters
15. If you became a
multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Really expensive outfits, a great computer, an Ipad, a great camera and a full great fencing kit

16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know. Hmm...I role play a LOT

17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change? Hmm...if I could, I'd make no-body judge on looks

18. Do you like to dance?
Yes! But only on my own...

19. What do you think of the president? If you mean Obalma (can't spell his name :P) he seems good. But talking about my PM...I HATE HIM HE MUST BE SACKED NOW HE'S AN IDIOT!!! Ahem...as you have seen, I have strong feelings towards David Cameron

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Ok...I'll assume this is much later, when I want a child. Probably Aisling, because it's a beautiful name (and no, Aisling is not my real name, I wouldn't name my child after me)

21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Either Isaac or Conner or Sal. Love all those names <3

22. Would you ever consider living abroad? I plan to move to Denmark as soon as possible

23. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates? I'd tell him to go and fetch Zues and demand to go to Hades (I don't believe in any god but I think that if any existed the Greek ones would be the coolest)

Listining to: Pins and Needles-The Birthday Massacre
(Edit note) No, the color wasn't meant to keep changing, but it did *sigh*

No comments: