Monday, June 13, 2011

Parent-friendly outfit


Hi, I'm mainly going to be posting pictures today because I'm really tierd and in a bad mood for reasons I won't go into as it's all 'this and that sucks' and I don't want to bore people.

I realise that this outfit isn't majorly gothic but I think it's quite a good start for easing your way into goth
Sorry for the sidewaysness, and it's not a very good picture, but the outfit is basicly a long black coat with fluffyness (read: fur) on the cuffs and neckline, with a black (really pretty) dress underneath and some navy tights. I also wore my really nice black heels. I don't reccomend wearing heels that squash your little toes (I have really wide feet) for a 3 hour trip around a museum. I'm guessing the majority of any readers I have will already know that.

Coat: Got it off my mum

Dress: £4.50 from a charity shop

Tights: Not sure how much they cost, from Marks and Spencers (or somewhere like that, I have loads of tights because of my school uniform)

Shoes: Around £7.00 from a new look sale

No comments: